NRED Temporarily Closed to the Public
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, the Nevada Real Estate Division remains closed to the public until further notice. In-person services provided by the Division have been transitioned to mail, online, email or over the phone. We are committed to serving our licensees and request your patience and help as we undertake these important precautionary measures.
We highly recommend that licensees and sponsors take advantage of online functions during this time. Online services include:
- Online license renewals for:
- Property Managers
- Business Brokers
- Community Managers
- Inspectors of Structures
- Energy Auditors
- Timeshare Agents
- Timeshare Representatives
- Online course renewals for Continuing Education (CE) courses.
- Course Rosters – Please submit your rosters on the appropriate forms (Form 785A) and email directly to Education@red.nv.gov.
- Instructor Evaluations - Please submit completed evaluations (Form 612C or Form 612D)and email directly to Evals@red.nv.gov.
- Calendars - Please submit your course offerings/schedules to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the Division calendar no later than 3:30 p.m. on Tuesdays. The schedule templates are available on the NRED website under Provider Resources.
If you have questions regarding licensing, education or complaints, please contact the Division at (702) 486-4033 or email email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding homeowner association matters, please contact the CIC Ombudsman’s Office at (702) 486-4480 or email CICOmbudsman@red.nv.gov.
Originally published 3/16/2020