Online renewals are available for brokers,
broker-salespersons, business brokers, community managers, property managers
1. You must hold an active or inactive Nevada real estate
2. It must be within 45-days of the expiration date of your
3. You must have completed all continuing education required of
an active license.
HAVE THE FOLLOWING AVAILABLE
- A credit or debit card bearing the Visa or MasterCard logo.
- Proof of education completed as needed to renew your license
or permit. (Scanning copies of CE certificates to our system is
optional. Those without certificates may be audited.)
USER ID & PASSWORD
User ID is your license number (letter period followed by
number with no leading zeroes, ie: S.47123456) - don't forget the period
between the prefix and the numbers - and the password is the last four digits
of your social security number.
Continue on to this page.
You cannot renew online if:
Your license is expired.
You are changing a license status from inactive to active.