Online renewals are available for:
- Property Managers
- Business Brokers
- Community Managers
- Inspectors of Structures
- Timeshare Agents
- Timeshare Representatives
- Reserve Study Specialists
- Continuing Education (CE) and Post-licensing Courses
1. You must hold an active or inactive Nevada real estate
2. You may renew online starting 45 days prior to the expiration date of your
3. You must have completed all continuing education required of
an active license.
HAVE THE FOLLOWING AVAILABLE
- A credit or debit card bearing the Visa or MasterCard logo.
- Proof of education completed as needed to renew your license
USER ID & PASSWORD
User ID is your license number (letter period followed by
number with no leading zeroes, ie: S.47123456) - don't forget the period
between the prefix and the numbers - and the password is the last four digits
of your social security number.
NOTE: Course sponsors must contact the Real Estate Division for login information.
Click here to
You cannot renew online if:
Your license is expired.
You are changing a license status from inactive to active.