Initial License Requirements (October 1, 2021 and After)
- Application Form 549
- Fingerprint Cards: one (1) fingerprint card and a cashier's check or money order made payable to the "Department of Public Safety" OR a verification form issued by an approved Fingerprint Vendor (Form 619).
- Original state and national passing exam results dated within last 12 months.
- Fee: $140.00
- Education requirements.
Proof of pre-licensing education by certified transcripts or certificates.
A total of 120 hours required.
- 45 hours or 3 college credits Real Estate Principles.
- 45 hours or 3 college credits Real Estate Law (must include 18 hours Nevada law).
- 15 hours or 1 college credit in contracts in real estate transaction to the extent allowed in the capacity of the licensee. (Licensed out-of-state applicants are not required to take this course.)
- 15 hours or 1 college credit in agency which must include 3 hours of foundation of relationship between broker and agents and 3 hours of risk reduction. (Licensed out-of-state applicants are not required to take this course.)
List of approved schools in Nevada (Form 502)
More detailed licensing information (Form 501)
Exam Service (Testing)